Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sometimes that Happens to Mommies

I was sitting on the living room floor playing with my ten month old son when suddenly I was besieged by the sneezes. I couldn't stop. And at around the tenth sneeze guess what happened? If you've ever pushed a baby out of your vagina you're only gonna need one guess. Yup. I peed my pants. My husband was laughing at me and when I said "Oh a peed my pants a little with that one!' my four year old was shocked. I wish I'd had a camera to capture her face at that moment. Have you've ever see a child's face when they've just been told something they find unbelievable and they aren't all together sure if you're serious or not? I could have just told her Santa wasn't real, or N'SYNC was getting back together.  She was standing there with her mouth open, half smiling, just staring at me.
 She said, "you're just kidding right?" I wish.
 "Nope, sometimes that happens to mommies."

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I can just picture how priceless that would be. I would be embarrassed out of my mind! Good for you letting your daughter know we are all human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can see that little face! Priceless! Yes, Virginia. Mommies are human . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Want to see? http://charliebeth.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha too cute! Great teaching moment...we are all human :)
    http://youngnasawife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! So funny! And I've totally been there ;)

    ReplyDelete