Sunday, June 16, 2013

Just Us Girls


Today for Father's day, I got to spend alot more time with Miss B. Usually when my husband is home, he spends all of his time with her and I focus my attentions on the baby. It's a nice break for me. Recently I've been having some hard times with her. We are too much alike I think. My husband chose to spend his day just chillin' with the baby. He doesn't get much time with his son. That left me and Miss B. together most of the day. We went swimming, and she took a ride with me to the store. We cranked the music up loud and were having so much fun I took the long way home. I forget how much fun she is. I seem to spend so much time arguing with her these days, that moments like these are rare. It's probably my fault. I get too caught up in the stress of it all, and I fear she takes the brunt of it. I think we need more days like this one.

1 comment:

  1. Days like this keep you keeping on . . . Bright points in an otherwise mundane world. So happy for your nice day!

    ReplyDelete