Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Since Having Kids..



There is lots of things that I do differently since having kids:

 Beginning with the luggage I now carry around, because let's face it, that's what a diaper bag really is, luggage. And even though you stuff it until it can barely be zipped, it will ALWAYS be missing something you need. Usually it's a change of clothes for one of your children because you'll leave the same clothes in there until they've out grown them, which you don't realize until they are standing naked in a public bathroom, poop/pee/vomit covered clothes in a pile on the floor and you're holding up something they stopped fitting into six months ago.  Can't wait to carry a cute little purse again.      

I stopped wearing dangle earrings three years ago

I spell a lot more words when I'm talking (but ironically enough my spelling when I'm typing is horrible! Thank God for spell check!)
                                             
The song that get stuck in my head are the themes to kids shows. Wanna have a vote on most annoying? I vote for the Dora theme song.

It's not all bad though:

I care alot less of what people think of me.

I'm alot less selfish than I used to be.

I have superpowers.

I'm more loved than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment