Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mom Has Eyes in the Back of Her Head

nothing is really lost until your mom can't find itWhen I gave birth, along with two kids and a bladder problem I also got MOMMY POWERS. It is amazing. You know that saying "mom has eyes in the back of her head"? She really does along with a few other special abilities...

1. The ability to notice the most random object (like a barbie shoe or piece of string) an hour before someone is looking for it.

2. Can sense disaster moments before it strikes

3. Knows where EVERYTHING is. (You have to be careful with this superpower because if used too often family will become lazy and stop looking for things themselves).

4. Gets an iron stomach. NOTHING will gross mom out.

5. Can "hear" trouble...especially when it's being too quite.

Anybody get these powers too? How about other magical abilities that came along with having kids?

5 comments:

  1. Love this post!!! And it's all true! A little too true sometimes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the laser beam eyes when my kids got older. One look and they know not to mess with me anymore, that my blood is boiling, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one. My right eyebrow arches when I'm about to boil over..just the right one, not the left, and it's totally involuntary.

      Delete
  3. I can tell you exactly where that shirt you wanted to wear is in the disaster you call a bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can spot a LIE a mile away! No amount of drama will work in their favor!

    ReplyDelete